13/01/2008

Cartas a mi amiga gringa II

Sorry, about the "last part of your evening", but hey, if the ex is in love you have to forgive her right? You can not mess with a woman in love :). I did it once, the consequences are unpredictable, believe me my darling!

My house is half empty, my baby is gone! I am having second thoughts now... I guess is too late. I will pick her up tomorrow after work.

All is quiet now and I have a little time for myself, I was thinking on how easy we can suddenly be invaded by happiness and how fast we can feel hungry for feelings that my be so easy to go away, to be disperse in the air. Sometimes it’s because it was our choice, sometimes because it was imposed to us. Which one is harder to deal with?

Yesterday I took off my bras but today I am naked and is cold; and I am cold, and I am afraid of this cold; I felt it before, it’s dangerous. I wasn’t naked this morning when I woke up. But then, I let some words come out of my mouth and I heard them out loud; although the words that came out were not the same I heard, they were there. Using a mask, a disguise, I heard them. Words kept deep inside me, words that don’t come out easy because they are filled with truth that I prefer to ignore them. They were there, every word was piece of garment falling as I was walking, as I was trying to pretend that everything was going to be okay, everything is “under control” . I hope nobody saw it. I would feel vulnerable and that is a feeling that is not aloud anywhere near my heart. But I am still naked and cold, what should I do?

Nenhum comentário: